Designed to support patients prescribed IDACIO▼ (adalimumab)
You will need the unique code provided on the access card in your starter pack.
1. Fresenius Kabi receives European Commission approval for adalimumab biosimilar IDACIO®. Available at: https://www.fresenius-kabi.com/gb/news/fresenius-kabi-receives-european-commission-approval-for [Accessed March 2020]
2. Autoimmune diseases: Types, symptoms, causes and more. Available at: https://www.healthline.com/health/autoimmune-disorders [Accessed March 2020]
3. Campbell AW. Autoimmunity and the gut. Autoimmune Dis. 2014; 152428
4. What I need to know about biosimilar medicines. Information guide for patients. European Medicines Agency. Available at: https://ec.europa.eu/docsroom/documents/26643/attachments/1/translations/en/renditions/native%5BAccessed [Accessed March 2020]
5. Biosimilars in the EU. Information guide for healthcare professionals. European Medicines Agency. https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/leaflet/biosimilars-eu-information-guide-healthcare-professionals_en.pdf [Accessed March 2020]
Complete the registration form below to gain access to KabiCare. You will be asked to create a password when you register. You can find the access code on the access card in your starter kit.
Once registered, use the fields below to log in.
You are leaving the KabiCare website now. Please note that Fresenius Kabi have no affiliation or control over the content available on external third-party websites.Continue